Purchase Handmade Award-winning Perfection
Taking orders on a local, regional and national scale, our oatcakes are enjoyed across both Scotland and England by thousands on a daily basis. Whether it’s our unique recipe or our 100% Scottish ingredients, you’ll see we take great pride in each and every oatcake that we make.
Delicious Oatcakes Made by Hand
It was Granny Agnes who created the very first Adamson’s oatcake and we use this same principle in our oatcakes today.
From Bruce Wynd Bakehouse in 1887, she began making them until moving in 1924 to the High Street in Pittenweem. As they became more popular, we built a new bakehouse in 1935 which we still use today.
Using the same recipe, the same oven and the finest ingredients, we guarantee a taste like no other. Along with our handmade oatcakes, we also create a delicious range of other baked goods that you can enjoy.
Featured in Rick Stein’s Food Hero
‘Local Food heroes’ aired on the BBC, seen Rick Stein & his dog Chalky, travel the length & breadth of the country in search of the best British produce where he discovered Adamsons Oatcakes.
Why choose Adamson's Pittenweem Handmade Oatcakes?
- 100% Scottish ingredients used in every oatcake for guaranteed quality and taste
- Friendly and professional bakers who are here to help
- Free pricing information available
- All oatcakes are made by hand by our family bakers
- Orders taken from all over the UK
- Our oatcakes have won over 200 awards throughout the UK
- Over 120 years experience in creating our traditional oatcakes